Thursday, June 27, 2013

Au Revoir


                For those who don’t know, I’m going to an amazing writing camp for the next two weeks, and flying in this morning to stay with my aunt until the program starts. I was one of about 40 girls who was chosen for the program, the awesome Teen Ink writing camp in New York City. There are girls from all over the country, and several international as well. We’ll be going to plays and talking to authors and having hours of writing time every day, basically my dream camp. I’m psyched.

                However, because we can’t have computers, this means I cannot blog. I’ll update you all once my exciting adventure has passed (hopefully with photos, too), and I'll resume blogging once my life has returned to its normal orderly chaos. Thanks for listening!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That sounds like amazing fun! A whole camp dedicated to writing???!!! *jealous*
    ;)
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katia! I hope you had fun on your trip :D
    Anyways, I tagged you over on my blog authoressinthemaking.blogspot.com
    Hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. The tag sounds good. It might take me a while, though.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog, A Writer Girl! Comments are totally appreciated, and if you have constructive criticism, I'll welcome that too. Thanks so much for your input.