- It killed her heart, but not her mind.
- Sunlight streamed down the hallway to where a figure lay.
- Her smile was patched with sadness.
- "At least we're not being attacked by a cannibalistic gorilla who throws.... flaming torches, right?" Something stomped down the hallway.
- "I'm the politest thief you've ever met. Doesn't that count for something?"
- The dog's eyes glowed.
- His eyes were agates, set in a bitter, lustrous face.
- He stared at me lifelessly, pleading for help.
- It licks its lips. "You go first."
- The chair spoke.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
10 Writing Prompts
I've been feeling uninspired lately. To ward that off, I created 10 original writing prompts.