Saturday, May 18, 2013

10 Writing Prompts

I've been feeling uninspired lately. To ward that off, I created 10 original writing prompts.
  • It killed her heart, but not her mind.
  • Sunlight streamed down the hallway to where a figure lay.
  • Her smile was patched with sadness.
  • "At least we're not being attacked by a cannibalistic gorilla who throws.... flaming torches, right?" Something stomped down the hallway.
  • "I'm the politest thief you've ever met. Doesn't that count for something?"
  • The dog's eyes glowed.
  •  His eyes were agates, set in a bitter, lustrous face.
  •  He stared at me lifelessly, pleading for help.
  •  It licks its lips. "You go first."
  • The chair spoke.
Let me know what you think in the comments! If any of these helped you or sparked any ideas, I'd love to hear it.
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, A Writer Girl! Comments are totally appreciated, and if you have constructive criticism, I'll welcome that too. Thanks so much for your input.